Sunday, August 7, 2011

Caffeine cafe hangout

Today was a detour trip on the way home. I've missed my stop, and had went twice the journey by the time I've realised it.

I went along to Sunway Giza I'm Kota Damansara to check out a Coffee Chemistry that my colleague had recommended about.
The place is located in the 2nd floor sharing place with HTC.



Here I came to find out about their coffee, specifically for coffee art in Klang Valley.
Typical people in Malaysia would just call for those sip and go, cheap and kurang manis (non-sweet in malay). I find it fascinating such skill to be avail around to common public, it takes a well trained barista to make such food presentation. Such normally can be found in 4-5 star hotels.

But today,I went mostly for their coffee, so was a little skimpy on the meals. I've picked Beef Bacon fried rice as my choice for the day. Which is what you get for an average meal.


What I've got

The roasted almond cappachino that I've ordered @RM9.50.

Rice

Fried rice
Beef bacon - chopped to small size.
Egg - fried together
Cabbage salad with island dressing.
Thai chili ketchup
Onions - lightly fried


The place is open from day(didn't see the hours) till 10pm.

more pictures












posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: